Ya’ll, get excited because i’m giving away an incredible soy candle today from Glassed Over.
Here is what makes Glassed Over so unique and awesome:
– For starters, they use a clean soy wax
– All their candles sit in recycled wine bottles (high five for being environmentally conscious!)
– They handmade all their candles (Yeah for small businesses!)
– You get to pick your favorite scent (They smell delightful! I picked Vanilla and French Lavender)
– And, they make them all in my native California (no out-sourcing here!)
-The burn forever (these candles are heavy duty!)
– They come with a cute little pack of matches
– As a total bonus, if you have a wine bottle that’s special to you (maybe from your wedding or anniversary) you can send it to them to make a candle out of!! And you can keep sending it back to be refilled when it runs out!
Glassed Over also offers a candle subscription service for a total of 8 candles a year made from recycled wine bottles (2 candles sent every 3 months). Could be a great gift for the candle lover in your life! The company teams up with 8 different wineries each year to give 8 unique candles made from the empty bottles thrown out by wineries across California. Each candle will have the actual wine label of the winery still intact.
Today today i’m giving away one candle of your choice! You get to pick the label and fragrance (hooray!).
That’s it! The contest will close next Saturday December 12th! Happy Saturday friends:)