We are at Kev’s family reunion in Arkansas this weekend. Yee Haw! Do I get to check another country off my list?? (haha, I kid, I kid!) All I know about Arkansas is that Wal-Mart was invented here (such classy history), the Duggars live somewhere in the state, and Bill Clinton calls it his home state. I’m hoping my Arkansas trivia skyrockets in content after visiting!
I hope you have a lovely weekend…any fun plans? My plan is to wear a matching shirt with about 100 people i’ve never met, eat southern food, and maybe sing some karaoke! All in the name of “family bonding” right? Except it’s my husbands family… so for me it will be more like a family meet and greet…good times! But at least we have matching shirts? #itstheimportantthings
And next week we leave for Sweden!! Gahhh, can.not.wait! In the meantime, here’s a few fun little things for your weekend….
1. Even think about riding the Orient Express from Paris to Istanbul?? Ever since i’ve read Agatha Christie’s “Murder on the Orient Express” i’ve been fascinated by this train!
2. Cutest towns in Germany! Trying to convince my family that we need to spend Christmas in one of these sweet places!!
3. Wanting to watch a cute British period piece drama? Check out Wives and Daughters, so sweet! It’s on Netflix and such an adorable little movie!
4. 100% Pure is offering 20% off your entire order from now until July 26th!! I just stocked up!!
5. Tell me this isn’t just the cutest room redesign EVER! I’m dreaming up our future room now:)
Happy Weekend friends!!! xoxo